Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Chaos revisited

It’s been a while since the last update. Life has changed drastically. It demonstrated its profound unpredictability and fouled me once again. All the plans and prospects were ruined in a second, leaving me with little determination.

Yet another instance has proved that planning is a way of labeling things as “not ever to be implemented”. Making a plan is like putting up a huge sign saying “Do not bother!”

Planned things seem to be more chaotic than any chaos can get. Every time you try to bring things to some order, they fall apart and follow their natural instincts - order is just not a place where things in life belong. A plan is a form of curse – by making one you urge a failure. Every plan turns out to be a reverse version of a favorable scenario.

I did not like my job, and nothing kept me there. But once I quit, I have realized that life was planned at least half a year ahead. So now, I am working on creating a new plan (what an idiot!).

No comments: