Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Cyberwhat?

It is a miracle! I have started attending my classes. And the worst about it is that I am actually enjoying going to school diligently, and working on my assignments (despite the fact that I feel stupid).

Many of my friends wondered what Economical Cybernetics is all about. Well, here is a list of classes I have to take this semester:
Decision support systems
Intellectual data analysis
Business in computer networks
Forecasting of socio-economic processes
Environmental economics
Discrete analysis
Modeling of economy
Auditing
Globalistics

Unfortunately, our education system is not as flexible as in many other countries. All the courses are mandatory, and this semester the ministry is being pretty easy on us. Usually there are over 10 courses per semester, so this is like heaven for us.

No comments: