Thursday, February 8, 2007

When and why sh** happens

Why do all the miseries have to wait to come and wretch your life all at once? Or is it just all things seem miserable once you enter this cheerless mood? No matter what it is, here I am as down in the dumps as I can be. Things just seem to be not working out well for me these days.

Oftentimes I wish I was one of those careless people capable of not agonize after hurting someone’s feelings. I wish I could just say ‘no’ and move on without ever looking back.

I often wonder if moral values of mine do any favor to me? Or do they just stay on my way and hinder my achievements? Would it not be easier just to ignore the impractical virtues and values and pursue personal interests disregarding all the moral restraints? I guess it would, and yet the society and the natural order of things wouldn’t benefit. But who would care???

No comments: