Monday, February 12, 2007

My heart will go on

Life is not as bitchy as it pretends to be! I am just giving it more credit than it actually deserves… If you know how to read in between the lines, you should have read – MY DEPRESSION IS OVER.

The natural order of things has a strange aspiration for chaos. It always tends to yield to sporadic manifestations of mayhem. Patience is what it takes to put things back into their initial positions or effort – to relocate them so to attain a more favorable stance.

This time things just deflected to their regular track. Perhaps I have faced one of those exceptional instances when an effort is not enough to change things. Nevertheless, I am out of my somberness and can treat my job and my studies with a little more enthusiasm. I seem to be figuring out a way of ranging the alternatives and priorities of my life; and balancing my ambitions with my capabilities.

No comments: