Saturday, February 10, 2007

Flooding the eyes

I am suffering the worst hangover since IYLC. The birthday party last night came up as an opportunity to break the endless chain of thoughts generated by this busy working week I had. Sure enough this morning I have realized that not all the opportunities should always be pursued.

The idea of “flooding my eyes” last night was really stupid – I’ve acquired this kind of wisdom only this morning, when it was rather late to change anything. I so wish some smart people stopped the reckless youth from drinking so much last night, yet we seem to be growing in a democratic environment (parents do not seem to care)…

I wonder why in the world do smart people make stupid choices? And why alcohol always seems to be the right choice despite all empiric knowledge about the consequences? Rhetoric questions!

Well, I better go and get myself a beer before it is too late in the day. I do not want to waste another day of my short life.

No comments: